The only source of knowledge is experience.
The best way to experience the true value of our programs is to reflect on what you learned from our exercises and examples as a participant, and find how you can implement those ideas into your strategies and goals. We can help you with that, because that is what we’re here to do. How can we serve your community, business, school, or organization? We will construct a plan based on your needs, situation, and ideas to help you develop your goals of success.
- Do you want to experience how to communicate your ideas better to business partners and prospective clients? We can show you how to achieve that goal through clear and precise language skills that are based on a multi-intellectual learning style unique to our programs.
- Would you like to learn the history, statistics, and social skills from a variety of different cultures, so that you can better relate to other ways of life around the world? That is one of our specialties. Join us on “Our Musical Journey Around The World.”
- How can you increase your well-being and immune system while having fun doing it with a minimal amount of physical exercise? There’s no secret elixir. We’ll guide you through a regimen of coordination and balance-building exercises with a range of frequencies that will improve your “killer” white blood cell count.*
- Where could you have more fun than a barrel of monkeys in a laughing contest? We can show you how to have a great time building camaraderie, exploring the traditions of world cultures, and planning for your future connections as soon as you connect with our planning staff. We’re packed and ready. All we need is you and your team.
(* based on research from Dr. Barry Bittman and REMO HealthRhythms® protocol)
We offer an unlimited amount of creative resources for your journey. We supply instruments for everyone and all materials needed for your program. All we need from you is the opportunity to accomplish everything and more that you ever dreamed you could ask a company to provide. You could say that we’re:
- Connecting Community with Creativity
- Creating Collaboration and Camaraderie
- Communicating Cooperative Cohesiveness
- Celebrating Collective SUCCESS
Timing is everything is our business. Isn’t it time you hired DRUM4WORK?
- Training & Seminars
- Camps & Retreats
- Motivational Speakers
- Sports Teams
- Praise Groups
- School Programs
- Celebrations & Festivals
- Community Events
- Family Gatherings
- Cultural Diversity
- Musical Performances
- Artist In Residence Programs
- Fundraisers & Benefits
- Charities & Galas
- Private Parties
- Culturally-Specific Music
- Private/Small Group Lessons
- Grand Openings
- Product Launches
- Just For Fun!!!
Contact us today at DRUM4WORK